Monday, March 15, 2010

Iguazu!

That's what the falls look like -- from the Brazilian side! ;)





---


What to say about Iguazu? I think I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Suffice it to say that it's one of the most brilliant and beautiful places I've yet experienced. Incredible--especially the devil's throat from the Argentine side. The last picture on here of me grinning at the very bottom is what I look like when I am very very very happy. It was quite spectacular.

The story of my getting across to the Brazilian side I don't think I'll post publicly, not only because it's longer than I want to write out right now, but, well, for other reasons. Ask me when I get home if you want the full spill. For now, just enjoy the pictures and envy my existence if you'd like.


2 comments: