Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Paraguay

So, I got back fairly early one day and didn't really have much planned, so I said to myself, "Self, let's go to Paraguay."

So I went to Paraguay and have nothing to report; not much exciting in the part I saw. Lots of street venders of electronics. The most noteworthy part is that they sell flash drives without any internal circuitry to tourists--they're just plastic and metal with a hollow inside :)

Got the public bus back to Argentina before they stopped running and I got stranded in a foreign country (hmmmm.....I guess I was getting a bus back to a foreign country, but Argentina kinda feels like home).

2 comments:

  1. What, no pictures of Paraguay? Must kind of look like Argentina or maybe not. Doesn't sound like you were too impressed.

    ReplyDelete